DIC :: Forum ::

Flower Boy Next Door

« Older   Newer »
Cicia <3
view post Posted on 20/3/2013, 16:38 by: Cicia <3     +1   -1

ed ecco perchè questo ragazzo da grandi soddisfazioni. l'ho già detto, ma lui non recita semplicemente, lui vive, porta alla vita il suo personaggio.
se non ci fosse stato lui a fare enrique ci avremmo perso molto in spessore :corre:

CITAZIONE
Yoon Shi Yoon: “Reading is the Source/ Driving Force for my Acting “

Yoon Shi Yoon’s (26yr old) devotion to the character Enrique had made him unwilling to part with it. Even during MT, the shooting crew of tvN’s ‘Flower boy Next door’ will not be just one producer to do it alone. Yoon Shi Yoon saw through Enrique as not just someone who loves to act aegyo, but he is actually a lonely traveller.

Yoon Shi Yoon was the one to suggest to the director that Enrique is someone without a room. He will always eat, exercise and cook in the living room. When Enrique keeps knocking at the door of lonely DokMi, there is some feeling in his heart. The moment when the door is open, it brings in a breath of life into this person, that is he has found a home.

He hopes to be natural during shooting of this drama. ‘Bread, Love and Dreams’ had made him become a star, and “Me too Flower” was more of arrogant darker role. During those times, he cared more about the accuracy of his tone and lines. In order to prepare and hv a pleasant time when shooting, he studied the role of Enrique at a beach with full of comic books, such as ‘Naruto’ and ‘Piece’.

“Only through reading the comic books, I was able to see/ study the shape of the character. When shooting ‘Happy noodle’ in China , I studied cuisine comics.The Cuisine masters (in the comics) have very strong arm, and so I build up some muscle on the my arms too. The Curious and very excited Enrique, doesn’t he looks much like the One Piece ‘Luffy’ ? “

He said that during shaping/creating the character, he will write on A4 size paper and filling it up to 1 and half pages. In this exercise, he will slowly figure out the character features. This is a secret that will work even without much experience in shooting, it can also receive favorable comments too.

Reading is a source that has been shaping Yoon Shi Yoon. His collection of over 2000 book is a well known fact. He said “I will select three different books to read for the morning, noon and night. *Jingbirok is an official who had 7 years of learning from his failure. As a child whenever I watched ‘*A Dog of Flanders’, the boy named Nello reminded me of of myself being separated from my parents because of the living situation, and it made me cried “. Through reading Oprah Winfrey’s book, that every day writing down 5 things that i am grateful for to form a gratitude journal.

When ordinary little boys wanted to be a robot or dinosaur, this kid was different. Little Shi Yoon’s dream was to be a ‘Zorro’. ” In ‘Hanok Chungbuk Jecheon City’, I seemed to see myself becoming the characters in their Cultural World and it made me high in spirits.”

To be able to bring the imaginary characters into the play, being an actor was his best choice as a career. With just stones and leaves, he can made these into toys. Because he had the foundation in making toys, he is able to reproduced the mischievous as well as the creative side of Enrique in ‘Flower boy next door’.

:amor:

130 replies since 20/11/2012, 21:07   10182 views